Version 2.0f - A utility which allows you to define the keystrokes to repetitively enter data into an application or simply send keystrokes to accomplish some other task. You provide a text delimited file with the data you want entered and it will enter it for you via the application interface. This eliminates problems associated with doing SQL updates directly to a database by allowing the application to do the updates. (Yes, this is really cool.) (Horizon Users)
Version 1.00.u - In case someone needs it.
v2.0g - 9/4/2019 - Functionality and Fixes:
- Fixed issue with MiniMac
v2.0f - 12/21/2016 - Functionality and Fixes:
- Changes to Registration Process
- Changes to Install Process
v2.0e - 08/04/2015 - Changes:
- Fixed some issues with MiniMac
- Not sure what else happened between 'b' and 'e'
v2.0b - 09/20/2012 - Changes:
- Trying out InnoSetup for the install.
v2.0a - 07/25/2012 - Changes:
- A complete re-working of the ScriptBuilder due to new functionality in my development tools.
- Ability to generate script commands directly from keyboard input, within the ScriptBuilder. "Recording" scripts may be too strong of a word but something along those lines.
v1.0u - 03/28/2012 - Minor Change:
- Ability to specify a TimeDelay after each row.
v1.0t - 03/16/2009 - Minor Change:
- Added eight additional main-level options for MiniMac.
- Some interface changes.
v1.0r - 02/09/2009 - Minor Fixes & Changes:
- Added a GetDate function.
v1.0q - 102/23/2007 - Minor Fixes & Changes:
- I just realized I hadn't updated this info for a couple of years.
v1.0p - 2/26/2005 - Fixes, Minor Changes to Interface, New Registration:
- Mostly Tweaks here and there. Nothing major, at least not much that the user will notice.
- Cancel no longer Cancels the program but is more contextual, like it should be.
- Mouse Function fixed.
- Minor bug fixes.
v1.0o - ??? - Not sure where version "o" went to
v1.0n - 5/14/2003 - New Functions, Fixes:
- New Functions to Read and Write to Ini Files. See SETR and SETW in the Help file.
- Minor bug fixes.
v1.0m - 12/24/2002 - Improved Functionality:
- Extended the MiniMac fuctionality to allow for 96 scripts with hot-keys.
- Completely re-worked the Script Builder. Very Nice.
v1.0k - 10/09/2002 - New Function:
- Mouse Function which allows you to control/activate the Mouse. You only thought this was a cool utility before :-)
v1.0j - 1/27/2002 - Internal Adjustments:
- New registration process.
v1.0i - 1/10/2001 - Internal Adjustments:
- Improvement of registration process.
v1.0h - 10/28/2000 - Additional Functions:
- Added IF...ELSE...ENDIF functions for testing the value of FIELDS and INP values.
v1.0g - 9/4/2000 - Additional Feature and Function:
v1.0f - 8/8/2000 - Additional Feature:
- Added Logging capability for tracking progress in the event of program or hardware failure.
- Added a LOGWRITE function for writing messages to the Log File.
- Added a Script Builder.
v1.0e - 8/4/2000 - Additional features:
- Added EXE function to allow the launching of applications.
- Added INP and TINP functions for prompting the user for data and then using this data later in the script.
- Added added option for defining multiple scripts and their respective hot-keys.
- Updated the Example Script in the Help file.
v1.0d - 5/24/2000 - Additional feature:
- Added ability to specify the number of loops rather than using an Update file.
v1.0c - 3/6/2000 - Additional functions:
v1.0b - 2/21/2000 - Bug Fix and an additional function:
- Added ability to use the Clipboard for pasting "Fields" and "Strings". This is necessary for "Sending" diacritics and other special characters.
- Added ability to use the DOS method of pasting.
- Fixed problems with IFWINC Function
- Added an EMAIL function. Ability to send an email from within the autoentry process. Useful for notifying user upon the detection of a problem or when the process has completed.
v1.0a - 2/16/2000 - Added functions:
- IFWIN function which will test for the existence of a window and then send specified keystrokes.
- UNTILWIN function which will wait for the existence of a window. The user can specify how long to wait.
- EXIT function allows the termination of processing.
- CONTINUE function allows the termination of processing for the current row.
- COMMENT function allows comments to be placed within the Sendkey file.
- Allows for the automatic removal of leading and trailing blanks spaces within the Sendkey file. This allows white space to be used in making the Sendkey file more readable.
Copyright ©1999-2003, Data & Stuff Inc. All rights reserved.