v2.0 (self-extracting) - A simple script management tool that can be used with almost any database which allows you to submit jobs from the command prompt.
Note: If you, currently, depend on this tool it is recommended that you keep your current version in place and install this in a separate directory. Many things have changed and you will want to test it and get used to the differences.
v2.0 - 12/29/2004 - Complete Rewrite:
v1.0 Initial Release - 9/8/1999
v1.0b - 1/27/2002 - Internal Adjustments:
- Changes to the registration process.
- New Interface.
- Integrated the SysObjects add-on.
v1.0a - 8/16/2001 - Internal Adjustments:
- New registration process.
- Improvement of registration process.
- Other Internal Improvements